The modern fuel, that is produced nowadays, is made up from many chemicals, compounds and synthetics. Manufacturers of oils and fuels, as well as the vehicle manufacturers, the businesses and people that buy and drive vehicles are constantly trying to get more miles per gallon and better power output performance, while, at the same time, using less fuel and oil.
However well we do, in using less fuel and oil, there are some side effects that may cause, carbon deposits, varnishing, or gumming up of fuel systems. This is a “slow to show” affect, that we are often unaware of, but maybe sometimes, “we feel”, because our car or van used to get up the hills quicker or accelerated better and we also feel we didn’t used to have to fill up quite so often.
We have noticed this! We have company vans and cars and no matter how often they are serviced they just don’t perform the way they used to. So, we did some research and found the Injector Max Fuel System Cleaner. The purpose was to find something that could help save us a few quid on our fuel costs. However, what we discovered was even better, because it is making us savings on our vehicle maintenance costs too.
So, why not share this with our customers. The customers with business vehicles and the private vehicles. We have seen and experienced the improvement with our fleet of vehicles, so, we know what we are talking about.
Any business that runs vehicles will benefit from this service, including taxis. Anyone that owns a car or van, runs the kids to school, or goes the weekly shopping will benefit from this service. Our customers that have had this done have all expressed how much better their vehicles run now. It works for D&G Autocare and will work for you too.
Injector max fuel system cleaner from Sykes-Pickavant
A simple and effective method of cleaning both petrol and diesel fuel systems
- Cleans fuel injectors, fuel lines, fuel pumps, combustion chambers and throttle body systems
- Removes all deposits from the fuel system without damaging the engine, fuel pump and fuel lines
- New technology Injector Max RTG (premix) fluids are suitable for all vehicles including the latest style common rail diesel engines – Made in Britain to be compatible with European fuels and recognised bio-diesels
- Proven results that provide recognisable changes to fuel systems
- Improved MPG
- Improved Power
- Lower exhaust emissions
- Smoother and more responsive acceleration